Our team is growing, and we’re always looking for talented people to join us.
techspert.io is a rapidly-expanding company, which makes it an exciting place to be! Working with us, you’ll quickly be able to take on responsibility and shape your role as the business grows. We have a fun and ambitious company culture, based in a beautiful office.
- Exciting start-up environment
- Unlimited tea, coffee, & office snacks
- Comfortable open office with kitchen, games console and rooftop terrace with regular socials
- Employee perks scheme via Perkbox including 1 free coffee per week at Caffe Nero, 1 free cinema ticket per month, subsidised gym membership, and 100s of other retail and wellbeing discounts
- On-demand online GP and counselling access for you and your family via BabylonHealth
- Annual company retreat to an exciting international location
- 25 days paid leave per year (plus public holidays)
Business Development Representative
Talented all-rounders are required to build relationships with our key clients as they deliver on their requests by connecting them with expertise!
Senior Data Scientist
We’re interested in recruiting a machine learning engineer to work on our search and ranking technologies.
We welcome speculative applications, so whether we’re recruiting for a specific position at the moment or not, feel free to contact us if you have an idea as to how you think you might be able to contribute to our work, or just to find out more about the company. If you would like to apply for a job with us, you can do that by filling in this form: https://goo.gl/forms/n05yPV9pat3y7Pfu2. If you don’t have a Google account, feel free to apply by email instead to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Send any careers-related queries to Amrit at email@example.com.
In accordance with our equality and diversity policy, we’re committed to making our workplace a safe and welcoming one for anyone. We’d love to hear from you if you think you have something to contribute regardless of your background, and if there are any adjustments to the application process that might make it more suitable for you, or if you’d like to talk about accessibility in our workplace, please do contact us.