Analyst (Account Executive)
The role advertised is for an Analyst. (We previously referred to this role as Account Executive – this title could be used if you prefer.)
If you’re successful in applying to us, you’ll work within our Business Development team, delivering on our work for our clients by connecting them with experts, as you cultivate valuable relationships with them to support our ongoing expansion.
Among your specific responsibilities will be:
- Contributing to our delivery on expertise requests from existing client accounts, using our technology to support identification and sourcing of knowledge experts.
- Researching a field in order to understand our clients’ expertise requests in the context of their sector, and to seek out and identify additional experts manually.
- Refining our quantitative strategy for identifying and engaging experts (e.g. finding new data sources, testing key metrics that influence expert conversion etc).
- Collaborating with our tech team to align our software development with client needs.
- Ability for creative problem-solving. We’re a small and quickly expanding company, and things move fast – we come up against new situations all the time, and we’d like you to be innovative and proactive in how you get us through them.
- Quick learner. A core part of the job is receiving, understanding, and delivering our clients’ requests. These may be in highly specialised scientific fields and expressed in technical language – you need to be able to educate yourself to the degree our clients require.
- Strong communication skills. Whether you’re talking to our clients or collaborating within our team, this will be vital.
- Tenacity and entrepreneurial mindset. In a high-growth startup like techspert.io, you’ll have opportunity after opportunity to grow our business – and your responsibility – through your efforts. We’d like to hire someone who has the drive and vision to take full advantage of every chance they’re given.
- Desire to work in a startup.
- Bachelor’s degree (science-related preferred).
- Experience developing relationships with clients, or in a stakeholder or account management role.
- Fluency in multiple languages.
- Starting salary of £23,000 - £25,000, dependent on experience.
- Share options commensurate with experience and delivery on key internal targets.
- Attractive commission-based incentives coupled to success.
- Exciting start-up environment
- Unlimited tea, coffee, & office snacks
- Comfortable open office with kitchen, games console and rooftop terrace with regular socials
- Employee perks scheme via Perkbox including 1 free coffee per week at Caffe Nero, 1 free cinema ticket per month, subsidised gym membership, and 100s of other retail and wellbeing discounts
- On-demand online GP and counselling access for you and your family via BabylonHealth
- Annual company retreat to an exciting international location
- 25 days paid leave per year (plus public holidays)
We welcome speculative applications, so whether we’re recruiting for a specific position at the moment or not, feel free to contact us if you have an idea as to how you think you might be able to contribute to our work, or just to find out more about the company. If you would like to apply for a job with us, you can do that by filling in this form: https://goo.gl/forms/n05yPV9pat3y7Pfu2. If you don’t have a Google account, feel free to apply by email instead to email@example.com .
Send any careers-related queries to Amrit at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In accordance with our equality and diversity policy, we’re committed to making our workplace a safe and welcoming one for anyone. We’d love to hear from you if you think you have something to contribute regardless of your background, and if there are any adjustments to the application process that might make it more suitable for you, or if you’d like to talk about accessibility in our workplace, please do contact us.