Business Development Representative
The role of a Business Development Representative presents an amazing opportunity to start a consultative career. You will be responsible for helping grow and optimise the lead generation and conversion efforts at techspert.io. Your efforts will contribute towards generating leads through targeted outbound prospecting and following up on inbound leads. Developing in your role, you will engage executives and managers at prospective companies to understand their business issues and assess how techspert.io might help them.
Reporting directly to the Sales leadership team, your mission will be to build a thorough understanding of our market, solution, and sales strategy, incorporating these understandings into an analytically sound lead engagement strategy. As part of a new and fast growing team, full training & support will be given in learning the industry, our technology, and how to grow a superstar career in Business Development.
Success in this role will provide you with the skills and opportunity for rapid promotional trajectory in the company, as we continue to scale both in the UK and internationally.
- Passionate about technology and using it to disrupt markets and better people’s lives
- Resilient, must be unafraid of a challenge
- Competitive and focused on achieving goals.
- Desire to work in a high-growth Cambridge start-up.
- Previous sales experience
- Previously (or currently) a competitive athlete
- Starting salary of £21,000 to £23,000, experience dependant.
- Attractive uncapped commission structure
- Share options commensurate with experience and delivery on key internal targets.
- Exciting start-up environment
- Unlimited tea, coffee, & office snacks
- Comfortable open office with kitchen, games console and rooftop terrace with regular socials
- Employee perks scheme via Perkbox including 1 free coffee per week at Caffe Nero, 1 free cinema ticket per month, subsidised gym membership, and 100s of other retail and wellbeing discounts
- On-demand online GP and counselling access for you and your family via BabylonHealth
- Annual company retreat to an exciting international location
- 25 days paid leave per year (plus public holidays)
We welcome speculative applications, so whether we’re recruiting for a specific position at the moment or not, feel free to contact us if you have an idea as to how you think you might be able to contribute to our work, or just to find out more about the company. If you would like to apply for a job with us, you can do that by filling in this form: https://goo.gl/forms/n05yPV9pat3y7Pfu2. If you don’t have a Google account, feel free to apply by email instead to email@example.com .
Send any careers-related queries to Amrit at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In accordance with our equality and diversity policy, we’re committed to making our workplace a safe and welcoming one for anyone. We’d love to hear from you if you think you have something to contribute regardless of your background, and if there are any adjustments to the application process that might make it more suitable for you, or if you’d like to talk about accessibility in our workplace, please do contact us.