Digital Marketing Executive
At techspert.io we have a vision of a world with truly democratised access to knowledge and insight. Ecosystems where access to expertise is never a barrier to innovation, but rather a tool to promote collaboration, technological advancement, and societal progression.
To achieve this, we have built an AI-driven software platform that understands the world’s knowledge. We apply these algorithms to help companies identify and engage to world-leading experts to advise on any given topic.
Headquartered in Cambridge, techspert.io is a small but rapidly growing scale-up, with sights set on expanding our existing client base and market penetration around the EU, US, and APAC.
New hires have the opportunity to join a funded technology company at an exciting period of rapid growth, existing at the forefront of redefining how companies compete globally.
- Creating, implementing and optimising SEM, SEO, social media and email campaigns.
- Lead generation, lead nurturing and marketing automation.
- Measuring, reporting on and optimising digital marketing efforts.
- Writing and proofreading online content.
- Managing and maintain the company website.
- Digital marketing experience in a B2B environment. This is a newly created position, so we need someone who’ll be comfortable taking full ownership of it and hit the ground running.
- Knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices. Hands-on experience with SEO and SEM, lead generation, lead nurturing, marketing automation, social media, email marketing, HubSpot, WordPress and Google Analytics is vital for this role.
- Strong writing and editing skills. This role will include creating and editing content for different digital channels including email, the company website, and social media.
- Team player. This role is ideal for someone with strong interpersonal skills who’s a team player. As a growing scale-up, we work closely together, and teamwork is paramount to the company’s success.
- Analytical and data driven. You’ll need to monitor, optimise and report on digital campaigns. To achieve this, being analytical and data driven is crucial.
- Design and video skills.
- A marketing qualification.
- Starting salary extremely competitive within the space.
- Attractive uncapped commission-based incentives coupled to success.
- Share options commensurate with experience and delivery on key internal targets.
- Rapid promotional ladder based on agreed targets.
- Flexible working hours
- Exciting start-up environment
- 25 days paid leave per year (plus public holidays)
- 10 weeks' paid leave for new parents
- Annual company retreat to an exciting international location
- On-demand online GP and counselling access for you and your family via BabylonHealth
- Comfortable open office with kitchen, games console and rooftop terrace with regular socials
- Unlimited tea, coffee, & office snacks
- Employee perks scheme via Perkbox
- Scope for global travel
We welcome speculative applications, so whether we’re recruiting for a specific position at the moment or not, feel free to contact us if you have an idea as to how you think you might be able to contribute to our work, or just to find out more about the company. If you would like to apply for a job with us, you can do that by filling in this form: https://forms.gle/nwqUyW2xvHU69ecn7 . If you don’t have a Google account, feel free to apply by email instead to email@example.com .
Send any careers-related queries to Amrit at firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with our equality and diversity policy, we’re committed to making our workplace a safe and welcoming one for anyone. We’d love to hear from you if you think you have something to contribute regardless of your background, and if there are any adjustments to the application process that might make it more suitable for you, or if you’d like to talk about accessibility in our workplace, please do contact us.