Full Stack Developer
We're on the look out for a highly passionate and talented Full Stack Developer to join our tech team. You will be at the heart of an exciting, rapidly growing start-up, building an AI-driven platform for mapping the world's expertise and faciltating faster global knowledge exchange. You'll be part of our growing team, working with a fast expanding team of enthusiastic developers and implementing front end development best practices.
- You have a computer science degree or at least 1 year of experience of software development in a commercial setting
- Working knowledge of the full web stack, from REST services and APIs to back-end web service frameworks
- AWS experience
- Agile/scrum experience.
- You’re creative, a good problem-solver and a quick learner. Our company’s growing and our software is evolving quickly, so we come up against new situations all the time: you need to be innovative, fast and proactive
- Communication and collaboration skills. You’ll be working closely with the rest of our software development team, and collaborating with our client-facing teams – your users – to refine and understand requirements.
- You’d like to work in a startup. The startup environment is a unique one, and you’ll have plenty of opportunities to take on responsibility, adapt your role, and influence the company’s strategy.
- Passionate about technology. Our mission is to use our AI tech to disrupt an inefficient and stagnant sector. We need candidates who will be motivated by our values and support our mission!
Compensation and details of employment:
- A salary of £29-38,000 (dependent on experience).
- Share options in the company to the value of a proportion of your salary.
- Annual bonus related to company performance.
- This is a full-time, permanent position, to be based in our Cambridge office.
- Exciting start-up environment!
- Comfortable open office with kitchen, games console, rooftop terrace – and unlimited tea, coffee & office snacks!
- Equity options in the company
- Generous social budget with regular activities.
- Employee perks scheme via Perkbox.
- On-demand online GP and counselling access for you and your family via BabylonHealth.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Flexible working hours.
- 25 days paid leave per year (plus public holidays).
- 10 weeks' paid leave for new parents.
- Pension scheme with 3.5% employer contribution.
- Annual company retreat to an exciting international location.
We welcome speculative applications, so whether we’re recruiting for a specific position at the moment or not, feel free to contact us if you have an idea as to how you think you might be able to contribute to our work, or just to find out more about the company. If you would like to apply for a job with us, you can do that by filling in this form: https://forms.gle/nwqUyW2xvHU69ecn7 . If you don’t have a Google account, feel free to apply by email instead to email@example.com .
Send any careers-related queries to Amrit at firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with our equality and diversity policy, we’re committed to making our workplace a safe and welcoming one for anyone. We’d love to hear from you if you think you have something to contribute regardless of your background, and if there are any adjustments to the application process that might make it more suitable for you, or if you’d like to talk about accessibility in our workplace, please do contact us.