Senior Full Stack Developer
We're on the look out for a highly passionate and talented Full Stack Developer to join our tech team. You will be at the heart of an exciting, rapidly growing start-up, building an AI-driven platform for mapping the world's expertise and faciltating faster global knowledge exchange. You'll be part of our growing team, working with a fast expanding team of enthusiastic developers and implementing front end development best practices.
- Strong knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience applying best practices such as TDD and BDD
- Experience using js for server-side development
- 3-5 years’ experience of software development in a commercial setting.
- Agile/Scrum experience
- AWS experience – especially including Lambda, s3, DynamoDB
- Experience in a SaaS commercial setting
- Experience with implementing a product to scale with demand
- Experience with Salesforce or Twilio APIs
Compensation and details of employment:
- A salary of £35-55,000 (dependent on experience).
- Share options in the company to the value of a proportion of your salary.
- Annual bonus related to company performance.
- This is a full-time, permanent position by default, based in our Cambridge office. However, we're open to considering candidates who'd like to work part-time, or would like to work partly remotely.
- Exciting start-up environment!
- Comfortable open office with kitchen, games console, rooftop terrace – and unlimited tea, coffee & office snacks!
- Equity options in the company
- Generous social budget with regular activities.
- Employee perks scheme via Perkbox.
- On-demand online GP and counselling access for you and your family via BabylonHealth.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Flexible working hours and remote working.
- 25 days paid leave per year (plus public holidays).
- 10 weeks' paid leave for new parents.
- Pension scheme with 3.5% employer contribution.
- Annual company retreat to an exciting international location.
We welcome speculative applications, so whether we’re recruiting for a specific position at the moment or not, feel free to contact us if you have an idea as to how you think you might be able to contribute to our work, or just to find out more about the company. If you would like to apply for a job with us, you can do that by filling in this form: https://forms.gle/nwqUyW2xvHU69ecn7 . If you don’t have a Google account, feel free to apply by email instead to email@example.com .
Send any careers-related queries to Amrit at firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with our equality and diversity policy, we’re committed to making our workplace a safe and welcoming one for anyone. We’d love to hear from you if you think you have something to contribute regardless of your background, and if there are any adjustments to the application process that might make it more suitable for you, or if you’d like to talk about accessibility in our workplace, please do contact us.